1. Contact How to contact us. Contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone on WhatsApp +44 7487 773567. We don’t answer calls but you should listen to our voicemail.
2. Your order If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product(s). This might be because we have sold out of limited production run products or because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product. In the latter case, we will contact you and offer you the option to either confirm your order at the correct price or cancel your order. Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It would help us if you would mention the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
3. Our products Availability. We will endeavor to ensure that the website does not have any technical problems and that products displayed are available. However, as our product lines are typically produced in limited production runs and released on our website in product drops for which there is high-demand, we cannot guarantee the availability of the website or that any products on the website will be available for purchase. In the event that your ordered items are unavailable we will notify you as soon as we can. Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Please note that colours on our website may vary slightly depending on how your monitor is calibrated and which operating system your computer or mobile device uses. We do our very best to make sure all our images are true to the actual product you are purchasing but we can’t guarantee a perfect match every time due to almost limitless variations in home monitor setups and operating systems.
4. Delivery Delivery costs. The shipping costs will be as displayed in the table below. Shipments to customers living outside of Switzerland may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are to be payed by the recipient. Delivery dates. Your order will be processed within 3 days (excl. weekends). All orders are shipped out without tracking. Delivery dates are depending on the postal/delivery services in the land where the order was placed; therefore we are unable to guarantee delivery dates/times. However, estimated times of delivery are displayed in the table below. Economy
Responsibility for the product. The product will be your responsibility once you delivered to the address you gave us.
Delays outside our control. All orders will be shipped by Swiss Post. If our supply of the product is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but no received.
5. Price and payment Paying for your order. The price of the order and delivery costs (which includes VAT where applicable) will be in Euro and will be indicated during the order process. We accept payment for orders by Visa, Mastercard, PayPal. Shipments to customers living outside of Switzerland may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are to pay by the recipient.
6. Returns policy General. Shipping costs and custom fees will not be refunded. The recipient bares the full costs of a possible return.
Returns. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your products for a full refund (excluding shipping costs and custom fees), provided we get them back within the 14 days and in perfect original saleable condition in the original packaging and with all tags attached.
Exchanges. Due to limited availability of our products, we can’t hold stock for exchanges. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase then you may use our returns policy in accordance with the paragraphs above. If you wish to purchase another item by way of an exchange, then you must submit a new order online, although please note that certain items may no longer be available due to the limited production runs of our products.
7. Our rights to end the contract Breach of contract. We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if: a) you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 14 days of us reminding you that payment is due; or b) you do not (or your chosen carrier does not), within a reasonable time, collect the products.
Breach of contract compensation. You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in paragraph 7a) and 7b) we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of you breaking the contract.
8. Other important terms Change. We may change these terms and conditions from time to time.
Swiss Law. These terms are governed by Swiss Law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the Swiss courts.
Unenforceable terms. If a court or relevant authority finds part of these terms are unenforceable, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Delays in contract. Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of you breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
9. Intellectual property rights General. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our website (including the rione logo), and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors. These are the terms and conditions on which we agree to supply to you products ordered on our website www.rione.co. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order(s) to us.